Walk to Jesus ™ World Series 2013 is starting on December 1st 2013. Follow the news for updates. Tournaments will be held in religious bookshops, schools and other places. Would you like to organize a tournament? Please contact us.
Walk to Jesus ™ World Series 2013
World Series 2013 will be organized globally (as far as we have partners in your country). Players will compete in Walk to Jesus ™ Christian Motivation Family Game. Best players will be awarded with game connected products. Stay informed – sign in for our newsletter (find sing-in form in right column).
- All players must be registered with organizer at least 30 minutes before official start of the tournament.
- 20 minutes before start player tables will be drawn. Players must seat exactly at the seat they draw.
- Three preliminary rounds will be played, lasting 45 minutes at maximum. Winners will be rewarded 3 points, all other players that come to Jesus will be awarded 1 point.
- Largest number of tournament tree players (4, 8, 16, 32 etc) will enter Finals.
- Finals are played until 2 players reach Jesus by ordinary rules (once first player reaches Jesus, other three continue to play).
- Global ranks will be determined by the results.